The Russian nonprofit organization Eurasia Heritage Foundation is the leading center of analysis and forecasting of political and socioeconomic processes in the New Independent States (NIS), founded in 2004.
The mission of the Eurasia Heritage Foundation is to establish a mechanism for efficient communications among the intellectual, political and business elites in the NIS.
The Eurasia Heritage Foundation`s activities:
- exploring the competitive environment of Russia and other NIS in Eurasia;
- sponsoring the integration processes in the NIS;
- development of the network within the expert community;
- holding contests and providing grants;
- providing internship positions for university graduates.
The Eurasia Heritage Foundation is
FOR ACADEMICS AND EXPERTS
- an opportunity to take part in the theme competitions, internships, to meet the leading Russian and foreign experts;
- a channel to compile your opinion;
- an opportunity to implement your ambitious research projects;
- a mediator between you and consumers of your knowledge.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND THE NIS INTEGRATION ORGANIZATIONS:
- a source of information on your activities aspects;
- a developer of recommendations for the
- a consultant on specificity and peculiarities of doing business in the NIS;
- an opportunity to reduce the administrative and political risks of doing business in the NIS.
- a partner to implement the projects in the NIS;
- a partner to improve the legal acts of the Russian Federation.
The Eurasia Heritage Foundation:
- is an authoritative Russian nonprofit organization which has an impact on the development of the NGO sector in the NIS;
- maintains relations with the government agencies and leading NGOs in Russia and abroad;
- launched an open forum for dialogue and reflection, bringing together experts, politicians and journalists from the NIS — «Eurasian Home» analytical and information bilingual website;
- has a large network of partners in Russia and abroad;
- has wide experience in managing of the international projects in the NIS;
- opened its representative office in Ukraine's capital Kyiv in 2005.
co-founderof the Nonprofit Partnership «Business Centre for Economic Development of the CIS»
- associated member of the Nonprofit Partnership of
grant-makingOrganizations «Donors Forum»
- corporate member of the Eurasian Academy of Television and Radio
co-founderof the CIS Union of Independent Experts
The headquarters of the Eurasia Heritage Foundation is located in Moscow.
The representative office of the Eurasia Heritage Foundation in Ukraine is located in Kyiv.